Comparative study between policies and practices applied in three small or medium-sized cities in the Nordic countries, in Sweden, Iceland and Finland.
The aim is to determine excluding factors on Nordic labour markets, as well as to identify good practices for improved labour market integration among immigrant women. The intention is to find ways for both private and public actors to improve immigrant women’s opportunities on the labor market. The research group anticipates to interview actors in charge of labor market program/support, as well as women who have taken part in them.
- From migrants to workers: Immigration and integration at the local level in the Nordic countries
- From migrants to workers: Regional and local practices on integration of labour migrants and refugees in rural areas in the Nordic countries
- Nordregio News 3 2016: Migration and integration
- Policies and measures for speeding up labour market integration of refugees in the Nordic region: A knowledge overview
- Enhanced Labour Market Opportunities for Immigrant Women – Arctic case studies