Louise is a social anthropologist specialized within the field of medical anthropology. She is particularly interested in the interplay between humans, culture, and policy combined with a focus on the dynamics between the global and the local.
MSc in Anthropology with the specialization Medical Anthropology and Glocal Ethnography, Aarhus University, Denmark
BSc in Anthropology with supplementary subject in Religion, Politics and Society, Aarhus University, Denmark
- Urban-rural flows of seasonal tourists – local planning challenges and strategies
- Health care and care with distance-spanning technologies
- Nordic Sustainable Cities – Export Efforts
- Rural housing dilemmas: De-population and empty houses, as well as lack of housing
- Digitalisation in rural and sparsely populated areas – joint Nordic-Baltic learning