This issue of Nordregio News maps the demographic situation and challenges in the Nordic countries, especially regarding ageing population. It also examines different methods and policy responses to tackle the situation.
- Demographic changes, housing policies and urban planning
- Adapting to, or mitigating demographic change?
- Local and regional approaches to demographic change
- Nordic ways of dealing with depopulation and ageing in rural and peripheral areas
- Scenarios for 2015-2080: The impact of migration on population and ageing
- Addressing the issue of demographic vulnerability