Current job opportunities at Nordregio
Two positions for Junior Research Fellows in sustainable regional development in rural, urban or maritime areas
Nordregio is offering two positions as Junior Research Fellow within Rural, Regional or Urban Development or within Maritime Spatial Planning. In particular, we are looking for candidates with an educational background and/or experience in one or more of the following fields:
- Sustainable rural development (e.g. challenges and opportunities for rural areas, policy analysis)
- Innovative and resilient regions (e.g. green transition, resilience, smart specialization, and digitalisation)
- Sustainable cities and urban planning (e.g. smart cities, transport, housing, public space and culture, planning systems)
- Maritime Spatial Planning (land-sea interaction, maritime planning systems and policies)
- In addition, the work also includes other duties, such as administrative tasks and research related to other topics within the broad field of regional studies.
How to apply: Upload your application including a CV and references here. The position is full time from 1 September, 2018. Apply no later than 3 August, 2018.
Nordregio has great experience in collaborating with students and universities. Internship applications are always welcome. As an intern you need to be affiliated to a university/university programme during the time of the internship, i.e. the internship should preferably be part of your studies.
Please send your application and any questions to firstname.lastname@example.org. We receive a lot of inquiries, but we appreciate all applications.